Proven natural treatment for sexually transmitted disease (Std) in Nigeria.
sexually transmitted disease (Std) are infectious diseases that are spread primarily through sexual contact (but not exclusively). Some STDs can also be passed from a mother to her baby during delivery and through breastfeeding while infected. STDs may also be transmitted by sharing infected needles. STDs are among the most common infectious disease in the world today. There are over 20 types of STDs, affecting millions of men and women worldwide, and the incidence is on the rise.
Common STDs are AIDS-human immunodeficiency virus (HIV); Chlamydia infection- Chlamydia trachomatis; Genital herpes -herpes sihelex virus (HSV); Genital warts-human papillomavirus (HPV); Gonorrhea-Neisseria gonorrhea, Syphilis-Treponema pallidum. Candida (yeast) infection and Gardnertila (an organism that frequently lives in the vagina) are examples that may cause vaginal inflammation. HIV, chancroid, lymphogranuloma venerum, granuloma inguinal and trichomoniasis are other STDs.
STDs often occur without symptoms, particularly in women. However, STDs may be accompanied by the following signs and symptoms:itching, discharge, pustules, (pus containing blisters), genital lesions including ulcers, blisters, rashes, and warts ; ulcers may be painful, abdominal pain, rectal infection and inflammation of the rectum, fever, muscle pain, painful urination and swollen lymph glands in the groin.
POSSIBLE LIFESTYLE CHANGES, HELP AND RECOMMENDATIONS FOR SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASE
People with the following condition or characteristics are at risk for developing STDs
* Having a sexual partner with an STD; again, in many cases, an STD may be present without symptoms, having many sexual partners, or a partner who has many sexual partners, having sex without the use of condoms or other protective devices.
* Having one STD increases the likelihood of contracting another.
* Adolescent are at higher risk for acquiring an STD.
* Living under stress from poverty, poor nutrition, or poor or absent healthcare. Practicing anal intercourse increases the risk for HIV, gonorrhea, and syphilis.
* Having a weakened immune system.
* Using intravenous drugs.
Using spermicidal foams and jellies does not protect against STDs and may, in some cases, even promote contraction of certain STDs, including HIV.
There are many ways in which people at risk can reduce the likelihood of contracting or spreading STDs:
Having a mutually monogamous sexual relationship with a un infected partner.
* Correctly and consistently use a male and female condom for every act of oral, anal, or vaginal intercourse.
* Use clean needles if injecting intravenous drugs.
* Prevent and control other STDs.
* Have regular checkups for STDs even if you have no symptoms, especially if you having sex with a new partner or with multiple partners.
* Learn the common symptoms of STDs and seek medical help immediately if you develop any symptoms.
NATURAL TREATMENT FOR SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASES (STD).
Natural solution for STD is our STD Solution Kit. This kit will help you get rid of Sexually transmitted disease.
This kit is 100% compounded natural medicine that have curative effects on STD and other forms of infections.
We are confident to say nothing else work better for STD elimination than our STD solution kit. This kit has been tested and confirmed Cure for Infections of any kind.
COST OF SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASES (STD) SOLUTIONS KITS.
Category A N30,000
Category B N50,000
The category you will go for depends on the severity of the infection.
The treatment is for a month.
Block A, Suite 26, Primal Tek Plaza, 63/65, Egbeda-Idimu Road, Mokola Bus Stop, Opposite Gowon Estate, Egbeda, Lagos, Nigeria.
Delivery: Delivery of the kit is free if you want us to send it to you. (We deliver the kits to client across Nigeria free of charge).
Alternatively, send someone to our office to get it for you.
Also available are:
Fibroids Natural Treatment (without surgery)
Was this article helpful? *Natural treatment for Sexually Transmitted Disease*
PLEASE SHARE! *Natural treatment for Sexually Transmitted Disease*