WHAT IS OVARIAN CYSTS?
Ovarian cysts are fluid-filled growths in a woman’s ovaries. The development of an ovarian cyst/s may happen in just one or both of the ovaries. Ovarian cysts can become so large that they rupture, or cause damage to the ovary.
Very large ovarian cysts can cause displacement of the reproductive organs. Damage from a ruptured ovarian cyst may cause scar tissue build-up, and the formation of adhesions, attaching the ovary to other parts of the internal body.
Ovarian cysts are most common in women of childbearing years, but can rarely develop in postmenopausal women. A woman’s ovaries are about the size and shape of an almond. It is amazing that something so small and delicate can hold thousands of eggs at birth. It is also quite amazing that something so small can develop a cyst. Thankfully, there are natural medicines that can help the body to rid itself of the cysts naturally, without surgery.
TYPES OF OVARIAN CYSTS
Functional Ovarian Cysts
A woman’s ovaries contain thousands of follicles that house immature eggs (ovum). During the menstrual cycle each month, as ovulation nears, a select number of follicles are signaled to grow (mature) for ovulation. An ovarian cyst that forms due to a malfunction in follicle maturation is known as a functional cyst. There are two types of functional cysts:
FOLLICULAR CYST: This happens when the follicle fails to rupture and release the egg at ovulation, instead it continues to grow, forming a cyst.
CORPUS LUTEUM CYST: After ovulation, once the egg is released, the follicle changes to what is called the corpus luteum. The development of a corpus luteum cyst happens when the opening in the follicle where the egg was released seals off and then causes the corpus luteum to accumulate fluid and grow into a cyst.
Other Types of Ovarian Cysts
There are other types of cysts that form on the ovaries, but they are not related to the menstrual cycle.
DERMOID CYST: These cysts are considered complex and develop from cells that produce human eggs. Because of this, these types of cyst may contain hair, teeth, or skin. They are rarely cancerous.
CYSTADENOMAS: This type of cyst develops from ovarian tissue and is filled with liquid or mucous.
ENDOMETRIOMAS: This type of cyst forms when displaced endometrial cells attach to the ovary and form a growth (endometriosis). This type of ovarian cyst is commonly called a chocolate cyst.
The above 3 types of ovarian cysts may cause damage to the ovary, including twisting, scar tissue and adhesion formation. Both Dermoid and Cystadenomas may cause the ovary to become very large and displaced.
POLYCYSTIC OVARIES: A polycystic ovary develops many small cysts in a row, on the surface of the ovary, which looks like a strand of pearls. Polycystic ovaries are associated with Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS). In the case of polycystic ovaries, the ovaries may become enlarged, typically twice the size of normal ovaries. PCOS is fast becoming a leading endocrine disorder among women.
WHAT CAUSES OVARIAN CYSTS?
- Irregular menstrual cycles
- Hormonal imbalance
- Cigarette smoking
- Early menstruation (11 years or younger)
- Infertility treatment with gonadotropins has been found to cause multiple large ovarian cysts in some women
- Use of Clomiphene (Clomid, Serophene) has been shown to increase the risk for development of Corpus Luteum cysts
SIGNS AND SYMPTOMS OF OVARIAN CYSTS
Most women that have ovarian cysts don’t even know; typically there are no signs or symptoms. Most ovarian cysts are discovered during a routine physical exam. The larger a cyst is the more likely it is to cause symptoms. Symptoms may be:
- Pelvic pain, usually on the side where the cyst is present. Pain may be sharp, sudden or come and go throughout the cycle
- Irregular menstrual cycles.
- Anovulatory cycles may be a sign of a follicular cyst, charting your cycle can help you to determine if you are having anovulatory cycles
- Pelvic pain after intercourse or strenuous exercise
- Nausea and vomiting, this usually happens after a cyst ruptures
- Vaginal pain with spotty mid-cycle bleeding
- Pressure or abdominal bloating, may be noticeable on one side or the other
- Pain or pressure in the abdomen when urinating or having a bowel movement
So, How Can I.A.& S. Wellness Centre Help Me Solve My Ovarian Cysts Problem?
The Best And Working Solution Is:
OVARIAN CYSTS SOLUTION KITS
FOR MORE DETAILS ON OUR
OVARIAN CYSTS TREATMENT
Stay Healthy and Never Give Up!
I. A. & S. Wellness Team,
Call: +234-8032954757 or 08178871052
Whatsapp: +234-8032954757 or 08178871052
Email us: email@example.com
Block A, Suite 26, Primal Tek Plaza, 63/65, Egbeda-Idimu Road, Mokola Bus Stop, Opposite Gowon Estate, Egbeda, Lagos, Nigeria.
Monday- Friday 9am-5pm
OTHER TREATMENT WE OFFER:
The following are some of the treatments we offer Alphabetically (A-Z):
- Abdominal pain Natural treatment
- Abnormal Vaginal bleeding Natural treatment
- Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome(AIDS) natural treatment
- Adhesion natural treatment
- Amenorrhea Natural treatment
- Anemia natural treatment
- Arteriosclerosis and Atherosclerosis Natural treatment
- Appendicitis Natural treatment without surgery
- Asthma Natural treatment
- Candidiasis Natural treatment
- Cancer Natural treatment
- Cervical Polyps Natural treatment
- Cholesterol Natural treatment
- Chlamydia Infection Natural treatment
- Fibroids Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Female Infertility Natural treatment
- Fibrocystic Breast Natural Treatment
- Male infertility Natural treatment
- Menopause Natural treatment
- Mouth odor and Cancer Natural treatment
- Ovarian Cysts Natural Treatment
- Obesity Natural treatment
- PCOS (polycystic Ovary syndrome)Natural treatment
- Parkinson disease Natural Treatment
- Prostatitis Natural Cure
- Prostate Cancer Natural Treatment
- Polyps Natural Treatment
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Natural Treatment
- Sexually Transmitted Natural Treatment
- Stomach Yeast Infection Natural Treatment
- Toothache Natural Treatment
- Tuberculosis Natural Treatment
- Vericocele Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Vaginitis Natural Treatment
- Vaginal Infection and Natural treatment etc