Pelvic inflammatory disease (PID) is an infection of any woman’s pelvic organs, including the uterus, ovaries or fallopian tubes, or the peritoneum, the membrane covering the abdominal cavity. Acute PID comes on suddenly and tends to be more severe, whereas chronic PID is a low-grade infection that may cause only mild pain and sometimes backache. If not treated promptly, PID can result to infertility and in rare cases, death.
Acute PID is accompanied by the following signs and symptoms: severe pain and tenderness in the lower abdomen, vaginal discharge and fever.
Chronic PID is accompanied by the following signs and symptoms: Mild, recurrent pain in the lower abdomen, backache, irregular menstrual periods, pain during intercourse, infertility, heavy unpleasant-smelling vaginal discharge. PID occurs when bacteria from the vagina or cervix infiltrate the normally sterile pelvic organs.
People with the following conditions or characteristics are at risk for developing PID: frequent sexual encounters, many partners, history of sexually transmitted diseases or previous history of PID, young age (14-25 years old), particularly early stage at first intercourse.
POSSIBLE LIFESTYLE CHANGES, HELP AND RECOMMENDATION
Place a castor oil pack on the abdomen to reduce inflammation. Saturate a cloth with castor and apply directly to the skin, placing a heat source, such as hot water bottle, on top. Leave in place for 30 minutes or more. Use for three to four consecutive days per week. Packs may be used daily.
Barrier methods of birth control (condoms, diaphragms, vaginal spermicides) reduce the risk of PID. Rapid diagnosis and effective treatment of lower urinary tract infections can help prevent PID from developing. Experts recommend routine screening for infections in high-risk individuals.
Quick remedy to treat Pelvic inflammatory disease is our Pelvic inflammatory disease solution kit. This kit is 100% compounded herbal medicines of various types which treat the root cause Pelvic inflammatory disease.
COST OF NATURAL TREATMENT FOR PELVIC INFLAMMATORY DISEASE SOLUTION KIT
You can walking into our office and pick up infertility solution kit at;
ADDRESS: Block A, Suite 26, Primal Tek Plaza, 63/65, Egbeda-Idimu Road, Mokola Bus Stop, Opposite Gowon Estate, Egbeda, Lagos, Nigeria.
Monday- Friday 9am-5pm
1- You pay to the company’s account and we will send it to you between 24-48 hours if you live in Nigeria. It takes 4-5 working days for international delivery (people outside Nigeria, we use NIPOST EMS DELIVERY).
2- If you have anyone in Lagos or you are in Lagos, you can come to our office or send money to the person you have in Lagos let the person come to the office to pay and pick the kit up for you instantly.
Delivery is free nationwide.
Free of charge delivery nationwide (If you want us to send the kit to you any where you are in Nigeria, you will get it between 24-48hours and at most 72hrs). We use transport companies such as: ABC transport, GUBA express, Young Shall Grow, Agofure Motors, Okeyson Motors etc from Lagos to various states in Nigeria.
N.B: International delivery will only enjoys 50% discount of the delivery cost (50:50).
Stay Healthy and Never Give Up!
I. A. & S. Wellness Team,
Click above to follow us on facebook, Twitter, Youtube to have access to latest health information.
At I. A. & S. Wellness Centre, we have well trained staff members to guide you.
- Member National Association of Nigeria Traditional Medicine Practitioners (NANTMP),
- Member Association of Commonwealth Traditional Medicines Practitioners for West Africa
- We also have trained Acupunturists and TCM experts
OTHER TREATMENT WE OFFER:
The following are some of the treatments we offer Alphabetically (A-Z):
- Abdominal pain Natural treatment
- Abnormal Vaginal bleeding Natural treatment
- Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome(AIDS) natural treatment
- Adhesion natural treatment
- Amenorrhea Natural treatment
- Anemia natural treatment
- Arteriosclerosis and Atherosclerosis Natural treatment
- Appendicitis Natural treatment without surgery
- Asthma Natural treatment
- Candidiasis Natural treatment
- Cancer Natural treatment
- Cervical Polyps Natural treatment
- Cholesterol Natural treatment
- Chlamydia Infection Natural treatment
- Fibroids Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Female Infertility Natural treatment
- Fibrocystic Breast Natural Treatment
- Male infertility Natural treatment
- Menopause Natural treatment
- Mouth odor and Cancer Natural treatment
- PCOS (polycystic Ovary syndrome)Natural treatment
- Parkinson disease Natural Treatment
- Prostatitis Natural Cure
- Prostate Cancer Natural Treatment
- Polyps Natural Treatment
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Natural Treatment
Was this article helpful? * Natural treatment for Pelvic Inflammatory Disease*
PLEASE SHARE! *Natural treatment for Pelvic Inflammatory Disease *