Cancer is a hard tumor, pro by the in controllable multiplication of cells and without any reasons, by the body’ continual reproduction of cells in certain parts of the body. These cells often move to other parts of the body where they begin to reproduce again. Areas of the body where hard tumors most commonly develop are lungs, breast, stomach, colon, skin, pancreas, liver, prostate, uterus, ovaries, bone marrow, bones, muscles and the lymphatic system.
Cancer is the uncontrolled reproduction of cells in the body. The exact reason why the cells do this is unknown, and it is not understood why the cells are not receptive to the normal signal to stop reproducing. Its cells may form a hard lump or tumor and may spread into many areas of the body. Cancer strikes one in three Americans and is usually treated with surgery, radiation and chemotherapy.
There are four main categories of cancer:
1. Carcinoma – of the skin, mucus membranes, glands and other organs.
2. Leukemia – of the blood
3. Sarcoma – of the muscles connective tissues and bones.
4. Lymphoma – of the lymphatic system.
Sore that does not heal, nagging cough or chronic hoarseness, coughing up bloody sputum, difficult swallowing, chronic indigestion, a thickening or lump in the breast or other area of the body, bleeding between periods, blood in the stool, a persistent low grade fever, headache accompanied by visual disturbances, unusual fatigue, excessive bruising, loss of appetite and weight loss, persistent abdominal pain, blood in the urine with no pain during urination, change in size of the testes.
All cancer cells have two things in common: They grow uncontrollably and they have the ability to metastasize (spread to other areas of the body).
Cancerous cells can spread through the bloodstream, lymphatic system or other pathways.The cause of cell damage that results to cancer is unknown, but a number of lifestyle, genetics, free radicals, over exposure to the sun, stress, some viruses, lack of exercise, family history, alcohol use, reproductive factors and environmental pollution.The seven classic warning signs of cancer can be remembered by using the acronym.
Change in the bowel or bladder habits, A sore that fails to heal, Unusual bleeding or discharge, Thickening or lump in the breast or elsewhere, Indigestion or difficulty swallowing: Obvious change in a wart or Mole and nagging cough or hoarseness.
Symptoms and their severity vary with the type, location and advanced nature of the cancer.
POSSIBLE LIFESTYLE CHANGES, HELP AND RECOMMENDATIONS
The cause of cell damage that results to cancer is unknown, but a number of lifestyle, genetic and environmental factors that increases the risk of cancer include smoking, poor diet, obesity, genetics, free radicals, over exposure to the sun, stress, some viruses, lack of exercise, family history, alcohol use, reproductive factor and environmental pollution.
If you work around hazardous chemicals, as gas and radiation, it is essential you follow the health and safety guidelines at all times to protect yourself. There is no clear reason why cancer develops, and the risk of getting a cancer may be inherited from a relative (for example around 5-10% of breast and ovarian cancer cases may be hereditary). But they are some recommended, simple guidelines we should all try to follow, to decrease the risk of getting cancer.
* Stop smoking, if you have been smoking for many years, your risk of getting lung cancer will start to decrease once you stop smoking.
* Reduce your alcohol intake. The recommended safe limit of units of alcohol per day is 2 for women and 3 for men (for example, 1 unit = half a pint of beer, or a small glass of wine), drinking less than this can only have a positive benefits on your health and general well-being.
* Eat a healthy diet, with plenty of fresh fruits and vegetables, starchy carbohydrates (bread, potatoes, pasta and whole grain cereals) and protein rich foods.
* Be sure to protect yourself from harmful effects of the sun. Cover up and use a high factor sunscreen of SPF 15 or above, and avoid sun between the hours of 11am and 3pm.
3rd Floor, 473, Lagos-Abeokuta Express Way, UBA Building, U-turn Bus Stop, Abule Egba, Lagos, Nigeria.
Mon – Friday (9.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.) Nigerian Time
Saturday (10.00 a.m. – 2.00 p.m.) Nigerian Time
Our Office is Close on Sunday but you can Whatsapp, Call, Email Us.
CALL: 08178871052 OR +234-8038690104
At I. A. & S. Wellness Centre, we have well trained staff members that will guide you.
OTHER TREATMENT WE OFFER:
- Abdominal pain Natural treatment
- Abnormal Vaginal bleeding Natural treatment
- Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome(AIDS) natural treatmentAdhesion natural treatment
- Amenorrhea Natural treatment
- Anemia natural treatment
- Arteriosclerosis and Atherosclerosis Natural treatment
- Appendicitis Natural treatment without surgery
- Asthma Natural treatment
- Bleeding Natural treatment
- Body Cleansing and Detoxification
- Candidiasis Natural treatment
- Cancer and Natural treatment
- Causes of ovarian cysts and ovarian tumors and their natural treatments
- Cervical Polyps Natural treatment
- Cholesterol high Natural treatment
- Chlamydia Infection Natural treatment
- Diabetes Natural Treatment
- Diverticulitis Natural Treatment
- Ectopic pregnancy
- Endomentriosis Natural treatment
- Female Infertility Natural treatment
- Fibroids Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Fibrocystic Breast Natural Treatment
- Gallstones Natural Treatments
- Glaucoma Natural treatment
- Hormonal imbalance Natural treatment
- Hypertension Natural treatment
- Insomnia Natural treatment
- Kidney disease Natural treatment without surgery
- Kidney stones Natural treatment without surgery
- Male infertility Natural treatment
- Menopause Natural treatment
- Mouth odor and Cancer Natural treatment
- Obesity Natural treatment
- Ovarian cyst and Natural treatment
- PCOS (polycystic Ovary syndrome)Natural treatment
- Parkinson disease Natural treatment
- Prostatitis Natural cure
- Prostate cancer Natural treatment
- Polyps Natural treatment
- Pelvic Inflammatory disease Natural treatment
- Sexually Transmitted Natural treatment
- Stomach yeast Infection Natural treatment
- Toothache Natural treatment
- Tuberculosis Natural treatments
- Vericocele natural treatment (without surgery)
- Vaginitis Natural treatment
- Vaginal Infection and Natural treatment
Was this article helpful? *Natural treatment for Cancer*
PLEASE SHARE! *Natural treatment for Cancer*