Athlete’s foot is a common skin fungus that affects the feet, particularly between the toes, and at times the toe nails. It is refer to as “ringworm of the feet”. Tinea pedis is a fungal infection that thrives warm, damp environments. Fungi live off dead skin cells on the calluses of the feet (especially in-between the toes).
Athlete’s foot fungus is highly contagious and is found most commonly in warm, damp places, like gymnasiums, locker rooms and indoor swimming pools.
The fungus responsible for Athlete’s foot grows on or inside the top layer of the skin. The fungi grow easily on the feet, especially in-between the toes.
Athlete’s foot is contagious when encountered with areas that are warm and damp, such as showers and locker rooms. Some people are more susceptible to Athlete’s foot than others.
Once someone has Athlete’s foot, he is more likely to get it again. The fungus spreads quicker when antibiotics, drugs or radiation destroys beneficial bacteria.
Symptoms include itching, burning sensation and unpleasant smell, inflammation, scaling and blistering on the foot and in-between the toes. Athlete’s foot can become infected if not treated.
POSSIBLE LIFESTYLE CHANGES HELP AND RECOMMENDATIONS
Keep feet clean and dry. Wash feet thoroughly at the end of the day. Dry carefully between your toes. Make sure you use each towel only once before laundry.
Change socks daily. Wear loose shoes that allow ample room for air to circulate. Wear shower sandals when ever showering in a locker room.
Eat a balance diet made up of raw fruit and vegetables, broiled fish, chicken, whole grains and yogurt. Avoid cola, processed foods, refined grains and all forms of sugar.
Cut raw garlic into tiny pieces and wear them in your shoes for a few days.
Bathe your foot daily in half and half mixture of vinegar and water before applying colloidal silver, tea tree oil or garlic oil.
COST OF NATURAL TREATMENT FOR ATHLETES FOOT SOLUTION KIT
Call or Whatsapp: 08032954757
Block A, Suite 26, Primal Tek Plaza, 63/65, Egbeda-Idimu Road, Mokola Bus Stop, Opposite Gowon Estate, Egbeda, Lagos, Nigeria.
Monday- Friday 9am-5pm
1- You pay to the company’s account and we will send it to you between 24-48 hours if you leave in Nigeria. It takes 4-5 working days for international delivery (people outside Nigeria, we use DHL).
2- If you have anyone in Lagos or you are in Lagos, you can come to our office or send money to the person you have in Lagos let the person come to the office to pay and pick the kit up for you instantly.
Delivery is free nationwide
Free of charge delivery nationwide (If you want us to send the kit to you any where you are in Nigeria, you will get it between 24-48hours ,at most 72 hours). We use transport companies such as: ABC transport, GUBA express, Young Shall Grow, Agofure Motors, Okeyson Motors etc from Lagos to various states in Nigeria.
N.B: International delivery will only enjoys 50% discount of the delivery cost (50:50).
Stay Healthy and Never Give Up!
I. A. & S. Wellness Team,
Email us: email@example.com
At I. A. & S. Wellness Centre, we have well trained staff members to guide you.
- Member National Association of Nigeria Traditional Medicine Practitioners (NANTMP),
- Member Association of Commonwealth Traditional Medicines Practitioners for West Africa
- We also have trained Acupunturists and TCM experts
OTHER TREATMENT WE OFFER:
The following are some of the treatments we offer Alphabetically (A-Z):
- Abdominal pain Natural treatment
- Abnormal Vaginal bleeding Natural treatment
- Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome(AIDS) natural treatment
- Adhesion natural treatment
- Amenorrhea Natural treatment
- Anemia natural treatment
- Arteriosclerosis and Atherosclerosis Natural treatment
- Appendicitis Natural treatment without surgery
- Asthma Natural treatment
- Candidiasis Natural treatment
- Cancer Natural treatment
- Cervical Polyps Natural treatment
- Cholesterol Natural treatment
- Chlamydia Infection Natural treatment
- Fibroids Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Female Infertility Natural treatment
- Fibrocystic Breast Natural Treatment
- Male infertility Natural treatment
- Menopause Natural treatment
- Mouth odor and Cancer Natural treatment
- PCOS (polycystic Ovary syndrome)Natural treatment
- Parkinson disease Natural Treatment
- Prostatitis Natural Cure
- Prostate Cancer Natural Treatment
- Polyps Natural Treatment
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Natural Treatment
Was this article helpful? *Natural treatment for Athletes Foot*
PLEASE SHARE *Natural treatment for Athletes Foot*