WHAT IS SPERM MOTILITY?
Sperm motility is the ability of sperm to move efficiently. This is important in fertility because sperm need to move through the woman’s reproductive tract to reach and fertilize her egg. Poor sperm motility can be a cause of male factor infertility.
There are two kinds of sperm motility, referring to the way the individual sperm swim.
PROGRESSIVE MOTILITY refers to sperm that are swimming in a mostly straight line or large circles.
NON-PROGRESSIVE MOTILITY refers to sperm that do not travel in straight lines or that swim in very tight circles.
For the sperm to get through the cervical mucus to fertilize a woman’s egg, they need to have progressive motility of at least 25 micrometers a second.
Poor sperm motility or asthenozoospermia is diagnosed when less than 32 percent of the sperm are able to move efficiently.
WHAT IS LOW SPERM MOTILITY
Low sperm motility means that sperm finds it difficult to move toward the egg, and this can lead to fertility problems.
HOW DOES IT AFFECT FERTILITY?
Male factor infertility is when an issue with the man’s biology makes him unable to impregnate a woman. It accounts for between 40 to 50 percent of infertility cases and affects around 7 percent of men.
Male infertility is usually the result of deficiencies in the semen, the most common of which are:
• low sperm count or oligospermia
• poor sperm motility
• abnormal sperm shape or teratospermia
Around 90 percent of male infertility issues are caused by low sperm count, but poor sperm motility is an important factor also.
CAUSES OF LOW MOTILITY
The causes of low sperm motility vary, and many cases are unexplained.
Damage to the testicles, which make and store sperm, can impact on the quality of sperm.
Common causes of testicle damage include:
• testicular cancer
• testicular surgery
• an issue a man is born with
• undescended testicles
Varicocele, a condition of enlarged veins in the scrotum, has also been associated with low sperm motility.
So, How Can I.A.& S. Wellness Centre Help Me Solve My Low Sperm Motility Problem?
The Best And Working Solution Is:
LOW SPERM COUNT SOLUTION KITS
FOR MORE DETAILS ON OUR
LOW SPERM COUNT TREATMENT
Stay Healthy and Never Give Up!
I. A. & S. Wellness Team,
Call: +234-8032954757 or 08178871052
Whatsapp: +234-8032954757 or 08178871052
Email us: email@example.com
Block A, Suite 26, Primal Tek Plaza, 63/65, Egbeda-Idimu Road, Mokola Bus Stop, Opposite Gowon Estate, Egbeda, Lagos, Nigeria.
Monday- Friday 9am-5pm
OTHER TREATMENT WE OFFER:
The following are some of the treatments we offer Alphabetically (A-Z):
- Abdominal pain Natural treatment
- Abnormal Vaginal bleeding Natural treatment
- Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome(AIDS) natural treatment
- Adhesion natural treatment
- Amenorrhea Natural treatment
- Anemia natural treatment
- Arteriosclerosis and Atherosclerosis Natural treatment
- Appendicitis Natural treatment without surgery
- Asthma Natural treatment
- Candidiasis Natural treatment
- Cancer Natural treatment
- Cervical Polyps Natural treatment
- Cholesterol Natural treatment
- Chlamydia Infection Natural treatment
- Fibroids Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Female Infertility Natural treatment
- Fibrocystic Breast Natural Treatment
- Male infertility Natural treatment
- Menopause Natural treatment
- Mouth odor and Cancer Natural treatment
- Ovarian Cysts Natural Treatment
- Obesity Natural treatment
- PCOS (polycystic Ovary syndrome)Natural treatment
- Parkinson disease Natural Treatment
- Prostatitis Natural Cure
- Prostate Cancer Natural Treatment
- Polyps Natural Treatment
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Natural Treatment
- Sexually Transmitted Natural Treatment
- Stomach Yeast Infection Natural Treatment
- Toothache Natural Treatment
- Tuberculosis Natural Treatment
- Vericocele Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Vaginitis Natural Treatment
- Vaginal Infection and Natural treatment etc