IS THERE A LINK BETWEEN OVARIAN CYSTS AND FERTILITY?
WHAT IS OVARIAN CYST?
Ovarian cysts are fluid-filled sacs in the ovary. They are common and usually form during ovulation. Ovulation happens when the ovary releases an egg each month. Many women with ovarian cysts don’t have symptoms.
Some ovarian cysts can be associated with decreased fertility. However, it depends on the type of ovarian cyst you have.
Ovarian cysts that can affect your fertility include:
Endometriomas. Endometriomas (en-doe-me-tree-OH-muhs) are cysts caused by endometriosis, a condition in which the tissue normally lining your uterus (endometrium) grows outside the uterus. These ovarian cysts may be associated with fertility problems.
Ovarian cysts resulting from polycystic ovary syndrome. Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) is a condition marked by many small cysts on your ovaries, irregular periods and high levels of certain hormones. PCOS is associated with irregular ovulation, which may contribute to problems with fertility in some women.
Unless they become very large, these types of ovarian cysts don’t affect fertility:
Functional cysts. Functional cysts — such as follicular cysts or corpus luteum cysts — are the most common type of ovarian cyst. Functional cysts form during a normal menstrual cycle and don’t cause or contribute to infertility. In fact, functional cysts actually indicate that the necessary functions leading to fertility are taking place.
Cyst adenomas. Cyst adenomas (sis-tad-uh-NO-muhs) are growths in the ovary that arise from the surface of the ovaries. Although they need treatment, they don’t affect fertility.
Dermoid cysts. These solid cysts contain tissue such as skin, hair or even teeth instead of fluid. Dermoid cysts aren’t associated with infertility.
If you’ve been diagnosed with an ovarian cyst and are concerned about becoming pregnant, talk to your doctor. Your doctor will discuss treatment options that may improve your chances of pregnancy.
Fast facts on ovarian cysts:
An ovarian cyst is a buildup of fluid within an ovary surrounded by a thin shell, or membrane.
There are two main types of ovarian cysts: functional ovarian cysts and pathological cysts.
In most cases, ovarian cysts will cause no signs or symptoms.
Symptoms of an ovarian cyst may include:
- Irregular and possibly painful menstruation: It may be heavier or lighter than before.
- Pain in the pelvis: This may be a persistent pain or an intermittent dull ache that spreads to the lower back and thighs. It may appear just before menstruation begins or ends.
- Dyspareunia: This is pelvic pain that occurs during sexual intercourse. Some women might experience pain and discomfort in the abdomen after sex.
- Bowel issues: These include pain when passing a stool, pressure on the bowels or a frequent need to pass a stool.
- Abdominal issues: There may be bloating, swelling, or heaviness in the abdomen.
- Urinary issues: The woman may have problems emptying the bladder fully or she may or feeling the need to urinate frequently.
- Hormonal abnormalities: Rarely, the body produces abnormal amounts of hormones, resulting in changes in the way the breasts and body hair grow.
Some symptoms may resemble those of pregnancy, for example, breast tenderness and nausea.
So, How Can I.A.& S. Wellness Centre Help Me To Solve My Ovarian Cysts Problem?
The Best And Working Solution Is:
OVARIAN CYSTS SOLUTION KITS
FOR MORE DETAILS ON OUR OVARIAN CYSTS TREATMENT
Stay Healthy and Never Give Up!
I. A. & S. Wellness Team,
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Block A, Suite 26, Primal Tek Plaza, 63/65, Egbeda-Idimu Road, Mokola Bus Stop, Opposite Gowon Estate, Egbeda, Lagos, Nigeria.
Monday- Friday 9am-5pm
OTHER TREATMENT WE OFFER:
The following are some of the treatments we offer Alphabetically (A-Z):
- Abdominal pain Natural treatment
- Abnormal Vaginal bleeding Natural treatment
- Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome(AIDS) natural treatment
- Adhesion natural treatment
- Amenorrhea Natural treatment
- Anemia natural treatment
- Arteriosclerosis and Atherosclerosis Natural treatment
- Appendicitis Natural treatment without surgery
- Asthma Natural treatment
- Body Cleansing and Detoxification
- Candidiasis Natural treatment
- Cancer Natural treatment
- Cervical Polyps Natural treatment
- Cholesterol Natural treatment
- Chlamydia Infection Natural treatment
- Diabetes Natural Treatment
- Diverticulitis Natural Treatment
- Ectopic pregnancy
- Endomentriosis Natural treatment
- Fibroids Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Fallopain Tube Blockage Natural Treatment (Without Surgery)
- Female Infertility Natural treatment
- Gallstones Natural Treatments
- Glaucoma Natural treatment
- Hormonal imbalance Natural treatment
- Hypertension Natural treatment
- Insomnia Natural treatment
- Kidney disease Natural treatment
- Kidney stones Natural treatment
- Low-sperm count Natural treatment
- Male infertility Natural treatment
- Menopause Natural treatment
- Mouth odor and Cancer Natural treatment
- Ovarian Cysts Natural Treatment
- Obesity Natural treatment
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Natural Treatment
- Polyps Natural Treatment
- Prostate Cancer Natural Treatment
- Prostatitis Natural Treatment
- Parkinson disease Natural Treatment
- Stomach Yeast Infection Natural Treatment
- Tuberculosis Natural Treatment
- Vericocele Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Vaginitis Natural Treatment
- Vaginal Infection and Natural treatment etc