UNBLOCK FALLOPIAN TUBES
Fallopian tube obstruction is a major cause of female infertility. Blocked fallopian tubes are unable to let the ovum and the sperm converge, thus making fertilization impossible. Fallopian Tubes are also known as oviducts, uterine tubes, and salpinges (singular salpinx).
The chance of getting pregnant decreases with age. The older you are the longer you may have been exposed to a nutrient deficiency or to toxicity which may negatively impact the quality of your eggs. You may also have a lower number of egg cells left and they may not be as healthy as before. You may also develop other health conditions, such as blocked fallopian tubes, that can cause infertility. Older women can also be at a higher risk of miscarriage.
When your fallopian tubes become blocked, your eggs can no longer travel down the tube. Obstructions can occur in one or both fallopian tubes. Since the sperm and the egg can no longer meet because of the obstruction, this condition is called tubal factor infertility.
When you ovulate every month, your ovary releases an egg cell. The egg then travels to the uterus via the fallopian tube. The sperm has to swim up from the cervix to the uterus as far as the fallopian tube to meet the egg. When one or both of your tubes are totally blocked, fertilization cannot take place. Remember, there are cases of partial obstruction in one or both tubes, in which case there is a higher risk of an ectopic pregnancy but also the possibility of the tubes being unblocked, depending on the scale of the blockage.
If only one of your tubes is blocked and your ovaries are functioning normally, you still have a chance of getting pregnant naturally.
The majority of blockages in the fallopian tubes are caused by pelvic inflammatory disease (PID). which is often, but not in every case, the consequence of a sexually transmitted disease (STD).
Other causes of tubal blockages include STD infections (particularly Chlamydia and Gonorrhea), a ruptured appendix, abdominal surgery, ectopic pregnancies, endometriosis and other complications, or the blockage can simply be due to dehydration.
HOW TO GET PREGNANT NATURALLY WITH BLOCKED TUBES
There are natural ways to unblock obstructed fallopian tubes. Dehydration can lead to your tubes becoming blocked there are insufficient fluids to maintain a continuous tubal mucus flow. Stop unhealthy habits such as smoking and drinking alcohol and reduce your coffee intake to a minimum if you cannot give it up completely. Surgery should always be a last resort.
So, How Can I.A.& S. Wellness Centre Help Me Solve My Blocked Fallopian Tubes Problem?
The Best And Working Solution Is:
BLOCKED FALLOPIAN TUBES SOLUTION KITS
FOR MORE DETAILS ON OUR
BLOCKED FALLOPIAN TUBES TREATMENT
3rd Floor, 473, Lagos-Abeokuta Express Way, UBA Building, U-turn Bus Stop, Abule Egba, Lagos, Nigeria.
Mon – Friday (9.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.) Nigerian Time
Saturday (10.00 a.m. – 2.00 p.m.) Nigerian Time
Our Office is Close on Sunday but you can Whatsapp, Call, Email Us.
CALL: 08178871052 OR +234-8038690104
OTHER TREATMENT WE OFFER:
The following are some of the treatments we offer Alphabetically (A-Z):
- Abdominal pain Natural treatment
- Abnormal Vaginal bleeding Natural treatment
- Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome(AIDS) natural treatment
- Adhesion natural treatment
- Amenorrhea Natural treatment
- Anemia natural treatment
- Arteriosclerosis and Atherosclerosis Natural treatment
- Appendicitis Natural treatment without surgery
- Asthma Natural treatment
- Candidiasis Natural treatment
- Cancer Natural treatment
- Cervical Polyps Natural treatment
- Cholesterol Natural treatment
- Chlamydia Infection Natural treatment
- Fibroids Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Female Infertility Natural treatment
- Fibrocystic Breast Natural Treatment
- Male infertility Natural treatment
- Menopause Natural treatment
- Mouth odor and Cancer Natural treatment
- Ovarian Cysts Natural Treatment
- Obesity Natural treatment
- PCOS (polycystic Ovary syndrome)Natural treatment
- Parkinson disease Natural Treatment
- Prostatitis Natural Cure
- Prostate Cancer Natural Treatment
- Polyps Natural Treatment
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Natural Treatment
- Sexually Transmitted Natural Treatment
- Stomach Yeast Infection Natural Treatment
- Toothache Natural Treatment
- Tuberculosis Natural Treatment
- Vericocele Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Vaginitis Natural Treatment
- Vaginal Infection and Natural treatment etc