Chlamydia infection is a sexually transmitted infection caused by bacteriam Chlamydia trachoatis. It is a common, treatable infection, which often has no symptom in men or women unless it leads to complications. It is now estimable that Chlamydia affects 1 in 12 women between the ages of 16 and 24. In women Chlamydia is spread by vaginal, anal and sometimes oral sex with an infected person.
An infected pregnant woman can also spread the infection to her newborn during a vagina delivery. Chlamydia can be spread from person to person whether or not symptoms are present. It can infect the urethra, cervix and or reproductive organs in women. However, it can also infect the rectum and the conjunctiva in the eyes.
Chlamydia must be treated with antibiotics. The risk of contracting Chlamydia is increased when a person has multiple sexual partners, having sex with a high-risk partner (someone who have sex with multiple partners), engaging in unprotected sex and being sexually active before age 18. More than 80% of women and 50% of men with Chlamydia do not produce symptoms, so people who do not know can unknowingly pass the bacterium to others.
When symptoms do occur in male, Chlamydia is characterized by frequent, painful or burning urination and lower back pain. A clear watery urethral discharge in a male is a sign of Chlamydia infection . In females symptoms are rare, but some females experience a white vagina discharge that resembles cottage cheese, a burning sensation when urinating, itching and painful intercourse. Chlamydia may spread through the reproductive tract and develop into inflammation of the uterine (fallopian) tubes, which increases the risk of ectopic pregnancy and sterility.
POSSIBLE LIFESTYLE CHANGES, HELP AND RECCOMENDATIONS ON NATURAL TREATMENT ON CHLAMYDIA INFECTIONS.
The best way to prevent Chlamydia, or any other STD, is to practice safe sex. Abstain from sexual contact, talk to any prospective partner about his/her sexual history and the possibility of infection, avoid sexual contact whenever an STD is suspected, and always use a condom until the threat of STD exposure is eliminated. Anyone with chlamydia must see a doctor for antibiotic treatment and abstain from sexual activity until the full course of antibiotics has been completed.
-It is important to associate herbal remedies with effective antibiotics like doxicyline, azithromycine .
-Eat a healthy diet containing fresh fruit and vegetable, brown rice, raw seeds and nuts ,turkey, fish and whole grains.
-Avoid highly processed and junk food.
-Avoid alcohol and smoking.
-Drink plenty of water, sugar-free juices and herbal teas.
-Reduce stress. If you have symptoms of Chlamydia infection do not delay in seeking medical advice as the danger of complications increases as time passes.
SPEED REMEDY TO TREAT CHLAMYDIA INFECTION
Natural treatment for Chlamydia infection is CHLAMYDIA SOLUTION KIT. This kit will help you get rid of Chlamydia Infection Naturally.
COST OF CHLAMYDIA SOLUTIONS KIT.
The solution kit is in 2 categories:
Category A N30,000
Category B N50,000
The category you will go for depends on the severity and age of the infection.
- The quantity of natural medicines in B is more than the quantity in A.
- Also, the treatment duration for category A is 3 weeks while the treatment duration for category B is 4 weeks.
Note 1: If you use this infection treatment for just 1 month, you must be willing to share testimonies with people. We are proud and confident to say nothing else work better in treating infection than our infection solution kit. It is 100% natural without negative side effect.
You should be happy you found us.
Note 2: The medicines are 100% herbal and natural.
ARE YOU OUTSIDE LAGOS OR OUTSIDE NIGERIA?
There are 2 options available in getting the treatment kit across to you anywhere you are
1st Option: Come to our office and pick up the treatment kit. People outside Lagos can send a representative in Lagos to pick it up for them.
2nd Option: We do ship the treatment kit to people nationwide to all states in Nigeria and all countries in the world.
Click here to see are evidences of deliveries. The treatments kits we have shipped to people both within Nigeria and outside Nigeria: www.iaswellnesscentre.ng/deliveries
*For shipping you will pay to our company’s account. Then we will ship it to you under 24-48 hours if you live in Nigeria.
*It takes 5-7 days for international delivery (we use EMS, DHL etc).
SHIPPING IS FREE OF CHARGE WITHIN NIGERIA.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING IS NOT TOTALLY FREE BUT ATTRACTS 50% DISCOUNT
3rd Floor, 473, Lagos-Abeokuta Express Way, UBA Building, U-turn Bus Stop, Abule Egba, Lagos, Nigeria.
Mon – Friday (9.00 a.m. – 5.00 p.m.) Nigerian Time
Saturday (10.00 a.m. – 2.00 p.m.) Nigerian Time
Our Office is Close on Sunday but you can Whatsapp, Call, Email Us.
CALL: 08178871052 OR +234-8038690104
OTHER TREATMENT WE OFFER:
The following are some of the treatments we offer Alphabetically (A-Z):
- Abdominal pain Natural treatment
- Abnormal Vaginal bleeding Natural treatment
- Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome(AIDS) natural treatment
- Adhesion natural treatment
- Amenorrhea Natural treatment
- Anemia natural treatment
- Arteriosclerosis and Atherosclerosis Natural treatment
- Appendicitis Natural treatment without surgery
- Asthma Natural treatment
- Candidiasis Natural treatment
- Cancer Natural treatment
- Cervical Polyps Natural treatment
- Cholesterol Natural treatment
- Chlamydia Infection Natural treatment
- Fibroids Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Female Infertility Natural treatment
- Fibrocystic Breast Natural Treatment
- Male infertility Natural treatment
- Menopause Natural treatment
- Mouth odor and Cancer Natural treatment
- PCOS (polycystic Ovary syndrome)Natural treatment
- Parkinson disease Natural Treatment
- Prostatitis Natural Cure
- Prostate Cancer Natural Treatment
- Polyps Natural Treatment
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Natural Treatment
- Sexually Transmitted Natural Treatment
- Stomach Yeast Infection Natural Treatment
- Toothache Natural Treatment
- Tuberculosis Natural Treatment
- Vericocele Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Vaginitis Natural Treatment
- Vaginal Infection and Natural treatment etc
PLEASE SHARE! NATURAL TREATMENT FOR CHLAMYDIA INFECTION