A recent review of previous observational studies found that long-term use of paracetamol was linked with a small increased risk of adverse events such as heart attacks, gastrointestinal bleeds (bleeding inside the digestive system) and impaired kidney function.
The study was carried out by researchers from various institutions in the United Kingdom, and review was undertaken by the National Clinical Guidelines Centre, UK. The study was published in the peer-reviewed Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases, a British Medical Journal.
Paracetamol is a medicine used for the treatment for mild to moderate pain and fever in adults and children. The maximum dose within a 24-hour period must never be exceeded. Even taking one or two more tablets than recommended can cause serious liver damage and possibly death. Yes! Paracetamol overdose is one of the leading causes of liver failure.
It is important to be aware that, as these are observational studies, there is the potential for various sources of bias, errors and inaccuracies.
However, the findings that paracetamol could potentially have adverse longer-term effects, particularly when used at higher doses, is important, and should be given serious consideration when using this product, especially as the drug is used by millions of people around the world.
Get use to natural medicine to treat your health problem rather than taking chemicalized medicine always. Contact us for treatment for any health problem you have, there are 100% curative natural medicine available (not chemical medicine) to treat all kind of diseases.
Walk into our Office to get your kit at;
Block A, Suite 26, Primal Tek Plaza, 63/65, Egbeda-Idimu Road, Mokola Bus Stop, Opposite Gowon Estate, Egbeda, Lagos, Nigeria.
Monday- Friday 9am-5pm
1- You pay to the company’s account and we will send it to you between 24-48 hours if you leave in Nigeria. It takes 4-5 working days for international delivery (people outside Nigeria, we use DHL).
2- If you have anyone in Lagos or you are in Lagos, you can come to our office or send money to the person you have in Lagos let the person come to the office to pay and pick the kit up for you instantly.
Delivery is free nationwide
Free of charge delivery nationwide (If you want us to send the kit to you any where you are in Nigeria, you will get it between 24-48hours ,at most 72 hours). We use transport companies such as: ABC transport, GUBA express, Young Shall Grow, Agofure Motors, Okeyson Motors etc from Lagos to various states in Nigeria.
N.B: International delivery will only enjoys 50% discount of the delivery cost (50:50).
Stay Healthy and Never Give Up!
I. A. & S. Wellness Team,
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
At I. A. & S. Wellness Centre, we have well trained staff members to guide you.
- Member National Association of Nigeria Traditional Medicine Practitioners (NANTMP),
- Member Association of Commonwealth Traditional Medicines Practitioners for West Africa
- We also have trained Acupunturists and TCM experts
OTHER TREATMENT WE OFFER:
The following are some of the treatments we offer Alphabetically (A-Z):
- Abdominal pain Natural treatment
- Abnormal Vaginal bleeding Natural treatment
- Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome(AIDS) natural treatment
- Adhesion natural treatment
- Amenorrhea Natural treatment
- Anemia natural treatment
- Arteriosclerosis and Atherosclerosis Natural treatment
- Appendicitis Natural treatment without surgery
- Asthma Natural treatment
- Candidiasis Natural treatment
- Cancer Natural treatment
- Cervical Polyps Natural treatment
- Cholesterol Natural treatment
- Chlamydia Infection Natural treatment
- Fibroids Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Female Infertility Natural treatment
- Fibrocystic Breast Natural Treatment
- Male infertility Natural treatment
- Menopause Natural treatment
- Mouth odor and Cancer Natural treatment
- PCOS (polycystic Ovary syndrome)Natural treatment
- Parkinson disease Natural Treatment
- Prostatitis Natural Cure
- Prostate Cancer Natural Treatment
- Polyps Natural Treatment
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Natural Treatment
Was this article helpful?
Healthline’s mission is to make the people of the world healthier through the power of information. We do this by creating quality health information that is authoritative, approachable, and actionable. Our health articles have helped a lot of people from the feedback we get on daily basis.
Help others by sharing this article with as many as possible people on your network. Thank you for doing that.