WHAT IS CERVICAL POLYPS?
Cervical polyps are growths on the cervical canal, the passage that connects the uterus to the vagina. They’re often reddish, purplish, or grayish in color. They may be shaped like a finger, bulb, or thin stem. They can range in size from a few millimeters to several centimeters long.
These bumps inside your cervix are pretty common. They’re most common in women over age 20 who’ve given birth to more than one child. They’re rare in girls who haven’t started their period.
Most cervical polyps are benign (not cancer).
WHAT ARE THE SYMPTOMS OF CERVICAL POLYPS
About two out of three women who have cervical polyps don’t have symptoms. Doctors normally find these growths during a Pap test or other procedure. If you do have symptoms, they may include:
- Periods that are heavier than usual
- Bleeding after sex
- Bleeding after menopause
- Bleeding between periods
- Vaginal discharge, which may stink due to infection
WHAT CAUSES CERVICAL POLYPS?
Doctors aren’t sure, but think they may be linked to:
- Cervical infections
- Chronic inflammation
- An abnormal response to the hormone estrogen
- Clogged blood vessels near the cervix
CAN I PREVENT CERVICAL POLYPS?
No, but routine pelvic exams and Pap tests can help detect and require quick treatment before they cause symptoms.
CERVICAL POLYPS CAN SCREW WITH VAGINAL BLEEDING IN A FEW DIFFERENT WAYS
You can have a single polyp, or you can have more than one. And although they’re not usually dangerous, when they make themselves known, they can be a nuisance. “Vaginas have an acidic pH, which can irritate the polyps and cause spotting,” Rogers explains. Although White says sometimes polyps cause such light spotting you barely even need a pad, they can also cause heavier flows, especially if they get too big. “If they’re really large, like more than 3 centimeters, the worry is that they could lead to more severe bleeding,” White says. This can also happen if polyps grow a bit higher up than the cervix, in the endometrial cavity, the lowest part of the uterus where a fetus grows during pregnancy, Rogers explains. Like uterine fibroids, cervical polyps in that area can cause heavy periods.
Another common symptom is bleeding during or after sex. “If you can imagine a little skin tag hanging out at the top of the vagina on the cervix, during intercourse, penetration will traumatize it a bit.
Cervical polyps can also cause increased discharge. It may be a white or yellow mucus, known as leucorrhea. But it can seem like just amped up amounts of your normal discharge, so it’s not necessarily a conspicuous (or particularly troublesome) symptom.
So, How Can I.A.& S. Wellness Centre Help Me Solve My Cervical Polyps Problem?
The Best And Working Solution Is: CERVICAL POLYPS SOLUTION KITS
FOR MORE DETAILS ON OUR CERVICAL POLYPS TREATMENT
Stay Healthy and Never Give Up!
I. A. & S. Wellness Team,
Call: +234-8032954757 or 08178871052
Whatsapp: +234-8032954757 or 08178871052
Email us: email@example.com
Block A, Suite 26, Primal Tek Plaza, 63/65, Egbeda-Idimu Road, Mokola Bus Stop, Opposite Gowon Estate, Egbeda, Lagos, Nigeria.
Monday- Friday 9am-5pm
OTHER TREATMENT WE OFFER:
The following are some of the treatments we offer Alphabetically (A-Z):
- Abdominal pain Natural treatment
- Abnormal Vaginal bleeding Natural treatment
- Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome(AIDS) natural treatment
- Adhesion natural treatment
- Amenorrhea Natural treatment
- Anemia natural treatment
- Arteriosclerosis and Atherosclerosis Natural treatment
- Appendicitis Natural treatment without surgery
- Asthma Natural treatment
- Candidiasis Natural treatment
- Cancer Natural treatment
- Cervical Polyps Natural treatment
- Cholesterol Natural treatment
- Chlamydia Infection Natural treatment
- Fibroids Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Female Infertility Natural treatment
- Fibrocystic Breast Natural Treatment
- Male infertility Natural treatment
- Menopause Natural treatment
- Mouth odor and Cancer Natural treatment
- PCOS (polycystic Ovary syndrome)Natural treatment
- Parkinson disease Natural Treatment
- Prostatitis Natural Cure
- Prostate Cancer Natural Treatment
- Polyps Natural Treatment
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Natural Treatment
- Sexually Transmitted Natural Treatment
- Stomach Yeast Infection Natural Treatment
- Toothache Natural Treatment
- Tuberculosis Natural Treatment
- Vericocele Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Vaginitis Natural Treatment
- Vaginal Infection and Natural treatment etc