Ovarian cysts are fluid-filled sacs that form on the ovaries. Ovarian cysts usually are not cancerous. Most cysts are diagnosed through ultrasound or other imaging tests, which will also let your physician see the size of the cysts. While most cysts do not cause symptoms, if a cyst ruptures you may feel sudden pain and discomfort.
Cysts do not generally make it harder to get pregnant. But if the cysts are caused by an underlying condition like endometriosis, you might have problems with fertility.
Endometriosis is a condition in which cells from the lining of your uterus implant or grow on the outside of the uterus. If it causes growths that block your fallopian tubes, blood can get trapped in the ovaries, causing cysts.
While it’s still possible to get pregnant, endometriosis does decrease fertility. In fact, almost 50% of women with infertility also have endometriosis.
There are steps you can take which may lower your risk of getting endometriosis. Make sure that you:
Avoid large amounts of alcohol
Stay away from drinks loaded with caffeine
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
If you have clusters of pearl-sized cysts, you might have a condition called polycystic ovary syndrome—a leading cause of infertility in women.
Your ovaries contain eggs, which are present in the ovaries from a woman’s development as a fetus. These eggs get released each month during the ovulation phase of your menstrual cycle. The eggs are in tiny sacs called follicles that fill up with fluid as the eggs mature. Normally, the follicles break open to release the matured eggs, sending them to the womb for fertilization.
Women with polycystic ovarian syndrome do not make all of the hormones needed for the eggs to fully mature. The follicles grow and build up fluid, but the eggs do not get released. Ovulation does not occur, and the follicles might turn into cysts.
If this happens, your body might fail to make the hormone progesterone, which is needed to keep your cycle regular.
So, How Can I.A.& S. Wellness Centre Help Me Solve My Ovarian Cyst Problem?
The Best And Working Solution Is:
OVARIAN CYST SOLUTION KITS
FOR MORE DETAILS ON OVARIAN CYSTS TREATMENT
Stay Healthy and Never Give Up!
I. A. & S. Wellness Team,
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Block A, Suite 26, Primal Tek Plaza, 63/65, Egbeda-Idimu Road, Mokola Bus Stop, Opposite Gowon Estate, Egbeda, Lagos, Nigeria.
Monday- Friday 9am-5pm
OTHER TREATMENT WE OFFER:
The following are some of the treatments we offer Alphabetically (A-Z):
- Abdominal pain Natural treatment
- Abnormal Vaginal bleeding Natural treatment
- Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome(AIDS) natural treatment
- Adhesion natural treatment
- Amenorrhea Natural treatment
- Anemia natural treatment
- Arteriosclerosis and Atherosclerosis Natural treatment
- Appendicitis Natural treatment without surgery
- Asthma Natural treatment
- Candidiasis Natural treatment
- Cancer Natural treatment
- Cervical Polyps Natural treatment
- Cholesterol Natural treatment
- Chlamydia Infection Natural treatment
- Fibroids Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Female Infertility Natural treatment
- Fibrocystic Breast Natural Treatment
- Male infertility Natural treatment
- Menopause Natural treatment
- Mouth odor and Cancer Natural treatment
- PCOS (polycystic Ovary syndrome)Natural treatment
- Parkinson disease Natural Treatment
- Prostatitis Natural Cure
- Prostate Cancer Natural Treatment
- Polyps Natural Treatment
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Natural Treatment