Azoospermia is the medical condition of a man whose semen contains no sperm. It is associated with infertility, but many forms are amenable to natural treatment. In humans, azoospermia affects about 1% of the male population and may be seen in up to 20% of male infertility situations.
Azoospermia can be classified into three major types as listed. Many conditions listed may also cause various degrees of oligospermia rather than azoospermia.
Pretesticular azoospermia is characterized by inadequate stimulation of otherwise normal testicles and genital tract. Typically, follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) levels are low (hypogonadotropic) commensurate with inadequate stimulation of the testes to produce sperm. Examples include hypopituitarism (for various causes), hyperprolactinemia, and exogenous FSH suppression by testosterone. Pretesticular azoospermia is seen in about 2% of azoospermia. Pretesticular azoospermia is a kind of non-obstructive azoospermia.
Causes of pretesticular azoospermia
High fever – causing temporary lack of sperm
Obstructions of seminal passages
Certain hormonal disorders
Sperm duct blockage
In this situation the testes are abnormal, atrophic, or absent, and sperm production severely disturbed to absent. FSH levels tend to be elevated (hypergonadotropic) as the feedback loop is interrupted (lack of feedback inhibition on FSH). The condition is seen in 49–93% of men with azoospermia.
Testicular failure includes absence of failure production as well as low production and maturation arrest during the process of spermatogenesis.
Causes for testicular failure include congenital issues such as in certain genetic conditions (e.g. Klinefelter syndrome), some cases of cryptorchidism or Sertoli cell-only syndrome as well as acquired conditions by infection (orchitis), surgery (trauma, cancer), radiation, or other causes. Mast cells releasing inflammatory mediators appear to directly suppress sperm motility in a potentially reversible manner, and may be a common pathophysiological mechanism for many causes leading to inflammation.Testicular azoospermia is a kind of non-obstructive azoospermia.
Causes of Testicular Failure:
- Genetic conditions
- Infection due to STD’s or surgery
- Surgery/trauma (vasectomy, cancer, radiation, chemotherapy)
In posttesticular azoospermia sperm are produced but not ejaculated, a condition that affects 7–51% of azoospermic men.The main cause is a physical obstruction (obstructive azoospermia) of the post testicular genital tracts. The most common reason is a vasectomy done to induce contraceptive sterility. Other obstructions can be congenital (example agenesis of the vas deferens as seen in certain cases of cystic fibrosis) or acquired, such as ejaculatory duct obstruction for instance by infection.
Ejaculatory disorders include retrograde ejaculation and an ejaculation; in these conditions sperm are produced but not expelled.
Causes of posttesticular azoospermia:
Acquired from infection due to vasectomy, or other injury to the male reproductive tract.
Idiopathic azoospermia is where there is no known cause of the condition. It may be a result of multiple risk factors, such as age and weight.
Symptoms of azoospermia
Azoospermia doesn’t cause any symptom in men. However men with azoospermia may find it difficult to make their wife or girlfriend conceive.
So, How Can I.A.& S. Wellness Centre Help Me To Solve My Azoospermia Problem?
The Best And Working Solution Is:
AZOOSPERMIA SOLUTION KITS
FOR MORE DETAILS ON OUR AZOOSPERMIA TREATMENT
Stay Healthy and Never Give Up!
I. A. & S. Wellness Team,
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Block A, Suite 26, Primal Tek Plaza, 63/65, Egbeda-Idimu Road, Mokola Bus Stop, Opposite Gowon Estate, Egbeda, Lagos, Nigeria.
Monday- Friday 9am-5pm
OTHER TREATMENT WE OFFER:
The following are some of the treatments we offer Alphabetically (A-Z):
- Abdominal pain Natural treatment
- Abnormal Vaginal bleeding Natural treatment
- Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome(AIDS) natural treatment
- Adhesion natural treatment
- Amenorrhea Natural treatment
- Anemia natural treatment
- Arteriosclerosis and Atherosclerosis Natural treatment
- Appendicitis Natural treatment without surgery
- Asthma Natural treatment
- Body Cleansing and Detoxification
- Candidiasis Natural treatment
- Cancer Natural treatment
- Cervical Polyps Natural treatment
- Cholesterol Natural treatment
- Chlamydia Infection Natural treatment
- Diabetes Natural Treatment
- Diverticulitis Natural Treatment
- Ectopic pregnancy
- Endomentriosis Natural treatment
- Fibroids Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Fallopain Tube Blockage Natural Treatment (Without Surgery)
- Female Infertility Natural treatment
- Gallstones Natural Treatments
- Glaucoma Natural treatment
- Hormonal imbalance Natural treatment
- Hypertension Natural treatment
- Insomnia Natural treatment
- Kidney disease Natural treatment
- Kidney stones Natural treatment
- Low-sperm count Natural treatment
- Male infertility Natural treatment
- Menopause Natural treatment
- Mouth odor and Cancer Natural treatment
- Ovarian Cysts Natural Treatment
- Obesity Natural treatment
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Natural Treatment
- Polyps Natural Treatment
- Prostate Cancer Natural Treatment
- Prostatitis Natural Treatment
- Parkinson disease Natural Treatment
- Stomach Yeast Infection Natural Treatment
- Tuberculosis Natural Treatment
- Vericocele Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Vaginitis Natural Treatment
- Vaginal Infection and Natural treatment etc