WHAT IS ASTHMA?
Asthma is a chronic disease of the airways that makes breathing difficult. With asthma, there is inflammation of the air passages that results in a temporary narrowing of the airways that carry oxygen to the lungs.
1. WHAT DOES EXERCISE INDUCED ASTHMA FEEL LIKE?
Exercised-induced asthma is a narrowing of the airways in the lungs that is triggered by strenuous exercise. It causes shortness of breath, wheezing, coughing and other symptoms during or after exercise.
2. WHY DOES ASTHMA HAPPEN?
Asthma causes recurring periods of wheezing (a whistling sound when you breathe), chest tightness, shortness of breath, and coughing. The coughing often occurs at night or early in the morning. Asthma affects people of all ages.
3. HOW DOES ASTHMA WORK?
In asthma, of course, the inflammation is located in the airways. Even when a person with asthma is not having an asthma attack and seems to be breathing okay, the walls of his or her airways remain inflamed. They are swollen and produce too much mucus, dramatically shrinking the space available for air to get through.
4. IS ASTHMA A DISABILITY?
Asthma attacks can only qualify claimants for disability benefits if they are prolonged (lasting at least a day at a time) and if they are severe enough to require “intensive” treatment
5. IS ASTHMA A DISABILITY UNDER THE ADA?
Yes. In both the ADA and Section 504, a person with a disability is someone who has a physical or mental impairment that seriously limits one or more major life activities, or who is regarded as having such impairments. Asthma and allergies are usually considered disabilities under the ADA.
6. WHY IS ASTHMA LIFE THREATENING?
Asthma is a condition in which your airways narrow and swell and produce extra mucus. This can make breathing difficult and trigger coughing, wheezing and shortness of breath. For others, it can be a major problem that interferes with daily activities and may lead to a life-threatening asthma attack.
7. CAN ASTHMA LEAD TO DEATH?
Asthma and every attack have the potential to be life-threatening. Fatal asthma can occur in anyone with mild intermittent to more severe asthma. Patients at high risk of asthma-related death require intensive treatment.
8. HOW LONG CAN YOU LIVE WITH ASTHMA?
The life expectancy for mild asthmatics is the same as for those who do not have asthma, which is about 80 years.
9. CAN ASTHMA CAUSE A HEART ATTACK?
In anyone with blockages in their coronary arteries, any condition where the oxygen in the blood is low (severe asthma, emphysema, sleep apnea, pneumonia) could increase the risk of either a heart attack or abnormal heart rhythm.
10. WHAT ARE THE SYMPTOMS OF CARDIAC ASTHMA?
shortness of breath with or without wheezing;
rapid and shallow breathing;
an increase in blood pressure and heart rate; and.
a feeling of apprehension.
11. CAN ASTHMA MAKE YOUR BLOOD PRESSURE GO UP?
High Blood Pressure. Medication that you take to control other health conditions, such as arthritis, epilepsy, or the common cold or allergies, can cause your blood pressure to rise.
So, How Can I.A.& S. Wellness Centre Help Me Solve My Asthma Problem?
The Best And Working Solution Is: ASTHMA SOLUTION KITS
FOR MORE DETAILS ON OUR ASTHMA TREATMENT
Stay Healthy and Never Give Up!
I. A. & S. Wellness Team,
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Block A, Suite 26, Primal Tek Plaza, 63/65, Egbeda-Idimu Road, Mokola Bus Stop, Opposite Gowon Estate, Egbeda, Lagos, Nigeria.
Monday- Friday 9am-5pm
OTHER TREATMENT WE OFFER:
The following are some of the treatments we offer Alphabetically (A-Z):
- Abdominal pain Natural treatment
- Abnormal Vaginal bleeding Natural treatment
- Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome(AIDS) natural treatment
- Adhesion natural treatment
- Amenorrhea Natural treatment
- Anemia natural treatment
- Arteriosclerosis and Atherosclerosis Natural treatment
- Appendicitis Natural treatment without surgery
- Asthma Natural treatment
- Candidiasis Natural treatment
- Cancer Natural treatment
- Cervical Polyps Natural treatment
- Cholesterol Natural treatment
- Chlamydia Infection Natural treatment
- Fibroids Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Female Infertility Natural treatment
- Fibrocystic Breast Natural Treatment
- Male infertility Natural treatment
- Menopause Natural treatment
- Mouth odor and Cancer Natural treatment
- PCOS (polycystic Ovary syndrome)Natural treatment
- Parkinson disease Natural Treatment
- Prostatitis Natural Cure
- Prostate Cancer Natural Treatment
- Polyps Natural Treatment
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Natural Treatment
- Sexually Transmitted Natural Treatment
- Stomach Yeast Infection Natural Treatment
- Toothache Natural Treatment
- Tuberculosis Natural Treatment
- Vericocele Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Vaginitis Natural Treatment
- Vaginal Infection and Natural treatment etc