WHAT ARE ABDOMINAL ADHESIONS?
Abdominal adhesions are bands of fibrous tissue that can form between abdominal tissues and organs. Normally, internal tissues and organs have slippery surfaces, preventing them from sticking together as the body moves. However, abdominal adhesions cause tissues and organs in the abdominal cavity to stick together.
WHAT IS THE ABDOMINAL CAVITY?
The abdominal cavity is the internal area of the body between the chest and hips that contains the lower part of the esophagus, stomach, small intestine, and large intestine. The esophagus carries food and liquids from the mouth to the stomach, which slowly pumps them into the small and large intestines. Adhesions can kink, twist, or pull the small and large intestines out of place, causing an intestinal obstruction. Intestinal obstruction, also called a bowel obstruction, results in the partial or complete blockage of movement of food or stool through the intestines.
WHAT CAUSES ABDOMINAL ADHESIONS?
Abdominal surgery is the most frequent cause of abdominal adhesions. Surgery-related causes include
- cuts involving internal organs
- handling of internal organs
- drying out of internal organs and tissues
- contact of internal tissues with foreign materials, such as gauze, surgical gloves, and stitches
- blood or blood clots that were not rinsed away during surgery
Abdominal adhesions can also result from inflammation not related to surgery, including
- appendix rupture
- radiation treatment
- gynecological infections
- abdominal infections
Rarely, abdominal adhesions form without apparent cause.
HOW COMMON ARE ADHESIONS AND WHO IS AT RISK?
Of patients who undergo abdominal surgery, 93 percent develop abdominal adhesions. Surgery in the lower abdomen and pelvis, including bowel and gynecological operations, carries an even greater chance of abdominal adhesions. adhesions can become larger and tighter as time passes, sometimes causing problems years after surgery.
WHAT ARE THE SYMPTOMS OF ADHESIONS?
In most cases, abdominal adhesions do not cause symptoms. When symptoms are present, chronic abdominal pain is the most common.
WHAT ARE THE COMPLICATIONS OF ADHESIONS?
Abdominal adhesions can cause intestinal obstruction and female infertility the inability to become pregnant after a year of trying.
Abdominal adhesions can lead to female infertility by preventing fertilized eggs from reaching the uterus, where fetal development takes place. Women with abdominal adhesions in or around their fallopian tubes have an increased chance of ectopic pregnancy a fertilized egg growing outside the uterus. Abdominal adhesions inside the uterus may result in repeated miscarriages a pregnancy failure before 20 weeks.
So, How Can I.A.& S. Wellness Centre Help Me To Solve My Abdominal Adhesions Problem?
The Best And Working Solution Is:
ABDOMINAL ADHESIONS SOLUTION KITS
Stay Healthy and Never Give Up!
I. A. & S. Wellness Team,
Call: +234-8032954757 or 08178871052
Whatsapp: +234-8032954757 or 08178871052
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Block A, Suite 26, Primal Tek Plaza, 63/65, Egbeda-Idimu Road, Mokola Bus Stop, Opposite Gowon Estate, Egbeda, Lagos, Nigeria.
Monday- Friday 9am-5pm
OTHER TREATMENT WE OFFER:
The following are some of the treatments we offer Alphabetically (A-Z):
- Abdominal pain Natural treatment
- Abnormal Vaginal bleeding Natural treatment
- Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome(AIDS) natural treatment
- Adhesion natural treatment
- Amenorrhea Natural treatment
- Anemia natural treatment
- Arteriosclerosis and Atherosclerosis Natural treatment
- Appendicitis Natural treatment without surgery
- Asthma Natural treatment
- Candidiasis Natural treatment
- Cancer Natural treatment
- Cervical Polyps Natural treatment
- Cholesterol Natural treatment
- Chlamydia Infection Natural treatment
- Fibroids Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Female Infertility Natural treatment
- Fibrocystic Breast Natural Treatment
- Male infertility Natural treatment
- Menopause Natural treatment
- Mouth odor and Cancer Natural treatment
- Ovarian Cysts Natural Treatment
- Obesity Natural treatment
- PCOS (polycystic Ovary syndrome)Natural treatment
- Parkinson disease Natural Treatment
- Prostatitis Natural Cure
- Prostate Cancer Natural Treatment
- Polyps Natural Treatment
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Natural Treatment
- Sexually Transmitted Natural Treatment
- Stomach Yeast Infection Natural Treatment
- Toothache Natural Treatment
- Tuberculosis Natural Treatment
- Vericocele Natural Treatment (without surgery)
- Vaginitis Natural Treatment
- Vaginal Infection and Natural treatment etc